Cusheon Lake Resort Policies
$350 for a weekly reservation or the first night’s rate for a daily reservation.
- A cancellation of a reservation for after June 1st or for all or part of
- A reservation for dates between the Canada Day weekend and Labour Day weekend will result in the loss of the deposit plus any portion of those dates that we are unable to rebook. From September to June, 7 days notice is required. 30 days notice or more is required for group bookings. A $25 fee is charged on all deposit refunds.
Check-in time is 3:30 pm.
Check-out time is 11:00 am.
Cusheon Lake Resort is dog friendly throughout most of the year (September through June). However, during the busy summer season (Canada Day through the end of the Labour Day Long Weekend) Cusheon Lake Resort has a firm no pets policy. There is a $15/night pet fee.
Important to Note:
- Seven Night Minimum Stay (unless otherwise available) between Canada Day to Labour Day. Please call for availability.
- Two Night Minimum Stay for the rest of the year. Shorter stays may be arranged by phone if there is availability.
- Add 5% GST, 8% PST and 2% MRDT to all rates. Long weekends and Holidays are subject to Summer Rates.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.